Excellent Professional Software
I am personally not sure if it is possible to eradicate hatred and harm from our daily circumstances in both micro and macro levels but indeed we can have them minimized and put them under control. Since Rosenberg suggests essentially the same strategy in every situation, this thin volume seemed repetitive. The included worksheets are much more effective in showing the challenges of using his approach, or differentiating between when we are showing empathy and when we’re not, for instance.
If you want to learn to experience more connection of compassion, warmth, love, and understanding – read this book. This book is a great companion volume to any serious meditation or contemplative prayer practice. This book is for those who want to change the world by being peace. The first ish minutes are biography of the author and “testimonials” which you can skip. The last minutes of “chapter” one begin the actual explanation and training for Nonviolent communication.
The actual core ideas of this book I’d give 4 stars, it’s the presentation in this book that I think is severly enough flawed to deserve a couple stars less. I’m also confused about people having needs that conflict with each other. He kind of casually implies that everyone’s needs can always be satisfied and that seems fake.
- Plus, if you need help, help is always a chat box away for, you guessed it, free.
- For example, if you already have a profile on the website, the tax program will pull some of your personal information such as name and address from there.
- By authorizing H&R Block to e-file your tax return, or by taking the completed return to file, you are accepting the return and are obligated to pay all fees when due.
- If you filed your 2018 tax return with Credit Karma, it pulls even more information, as it assumes you may take some of the same deductions or credits for the 2019 tax year.
- Another stand-out feature is Credit Karma’s ability to auto populate information.
- And even if you didn’t file with Credit Karma, you can upload a PDF version of your 2018 tax return from H&R Block, TurboTax or TaxAct.
The book is also fairly heavy on eastern philosophy and anti-intellectualism and you’ll have to appreciate, or at least be willing to overlook that in order to be able to enjoy this book. In the universe of this book, "Intellectual understanding blocks empathy." (45%), and nobody can be "enlightened" that has any stake in the world. Pretty clearly there’s many situations where communication will be aided rather than hurt by understanding and knowledge, but the book never acknowledge that. In fact the core ideas are so compact that you get 90% of the value of this book by reading the first 6 chapters — or even just by writing the first one chapter.
(I think I still have a way to go before actually putting all of this into practice.) I’m also finding it quite helpful in thinking about myself, my self-image, my decisions and mistakes, etc. Finally, I recommend this book to whoever wants to be exposed to a strategy on how to non-violently communicate with people Popcorn Time, to married couples, school teachers and parents. More than any time in history in this modern era, we need to get exposed to ideas and practices that minimize resentment, malice, and envy.
Learn Video Editing With Pluralsight
They provide flex time which is great that you dont have to use vacation time if you have a doctor’s appointment. I would make updates to the building and more company sponsored events. It’s a good place to work if you are fresh out of High School, and don’t plan on going to college. A lot of forced overtime on weekends and during the workweek. The company has gone too far down and there is not much hope in being able to turn it around.